Friday 13 April 2012

Tuesday's Haul!

Right, Firstly i have to tell you i did not get much.... Only three items.... Nothing really caught my eye to be honest. I only went to New Look, Savers, Superdrug and PoundLand!

I got the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer from Superdrug and the Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara from Savers...

Also just to say most of this blog post will be photo's with a little bit of writing...





I bought this concealer for £4.19 which is sort of an odd price if you ask me as most makeup has 99p at the end...


The Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer is in a small tube.
The writing says' Conceals flaws and blemishes for up to 16 Hour. Transfer Resistant.
Shake Well Before Use.' So you have to same consistency.



I bought this in Fair which is 1 as i have very pale skin.


It has a little squidgy sponge on the end as an applicator.

So when i went into savers my sister spotted this and said how much it was. It was either £1.99 or £2.99 which is a bargain in my opinion. In Boots i found it was £4.99 which was amazing!
The only problem i found mine smelt really bad but when my sister bought one for her friend her's didn't smell so i must of been the unlucky one ;L





I bought it in 17 Ultra Black.


The applicator is made of rubber and on half of the applicator there are long points to get into the eyelashes and small ones on the other half for the bottom lashes so you will not get any liquid on your skin.

As i said i bought 3 items... The final item was a big bag of Haribo Sour Cherries! I haven't got an image though due to me eating them straight after i bought them. I must say they were really nice ;D

It's not much but it's something.
I will be doing review on both the makeup items so stay tuned for that in the next few days...

Jordanne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment