Tuesday 2 April 2013

Wantworthy - Wish List

Hey,

You may or may not know that i have not been posting for a while and that is because I have been really busy with school work and exam revision. I don't know if i will be coming back to blogging full time but i just wanted to quickly share a website with you (I have not been asked to do this post).

The website is called Wantworthy and is a site which is one big wishlist. You add a bookmark on the top of your page and every time you come across something you click the want button and then it will be added. 

My Wantworthy is huge and if you want to have a look at mine the link is HERE.

I have a range of beauty, to fragrance, to CD's and Clothes! You can add whatever you want and is a great idea if you want to show people what you want for your birthday or Christmas.

Have any of you got Wantworthy? What do you think of it? 

Jordanne xoxo


3 comments:

  1. id never heard of it!
    sounds like a good idea.

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it but i'll have to check it out. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that Wantworthy has closed it's site down. If you're looking for an alternative (that's a UK company) you could give us a try https://squirrelist.com A lot of the same functionality. Maybe give it a go, and get a list or two up and running for Christmas!
    All the best, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete