Sunday 3 June 2012

#4 - AThriftyMrs - 3rd June

I Firstly have to say I'm Sorry! I missed Friday's post but i had so much going on due to the Olympic torch coming through and the Queen's Jubilee starting up! So to make up for that i am doing 2 posts today! My usual fave bloggers and then a little surprise one! So here we go;


Here's my 4th Fave Blogger - AThriftyMrs

Charity Shop Blog | Thrifting Blog | Money Saving Tips | athriftymrs.com


She's married and Love's going to charity shops for a good bargain!
She writes about Fashion, Beauty and Housewife things.
She shows you what you can do with vinegar and how to create 1 item of clothing into three different looks.

Where you can contact her:


Not sure where else you can follow her... 
If there are any more links that i have not put then please comment below!

Who is your fave blogger at the moment?

Jordanne xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment