Tuesday 13 March 2012

Mother's Day Gifts I Got!

Heyy,
As everyone is doing a Mother's Day post i thought i would do it to!
I quickly bought them last night as that was the only chance i had.
The only problem was i was there with my mom so i had to do quick dash's everywhere so she would not see anything.
I bought my gifts from Tesco (I know a supermarket!) but it was the only place i could get it from.
Here is what i bought...

 This is a scented Heart pillow. I just think this is so cute with the spotty and floral pattern. I can't explain what it smells like. I think it may smell like a car freshener or something like that. I was hoping it would of smelled of flowers or something feminine. This was £2, which i thought was not bad.
 The next item is Green and Black's Organic Classic Collection Chocolate. I bought this as my mom can only have dark chocolate.  It has 6 different flavors (From left to right);
Blue - Milk, Yellow - Butterscotch, Light brown - Almond, Dark Brown - Dark 70%, Orange - Ginger and purple - Cherry. There are 2 of each flavor and i bough this at £4, which i thought was a bit steep for a small amount of chocolate but it is fairtrade, so....
 The last item is a cute little bear. It has small eyes and a cute little nose. It has a cute little apron with white polka-dots on. It has also got a cake on with some text (to see the apron closer up go to the next picture). The teddy isn't hard but really soft which you can easily stroke. I bought this for £3.50.
                                  - Sorry the flash is hiding the cake -
                     Here you can see the apron is tied to the bear with a bow on the back.
  This card is from Morrison's and was £2. Their are close-ups of the front to show you what it said.

         'For mum on Mother's Day. Thank you, mum you're wonderful. Helping out......
       when i'm snowed under. Calling just to say hello. With news you think i'd like to know...'
                                           I thought the text was really nice and true.
The text also carry's on inside.... ' Asking me just how things went, listening when i need to ''vent''! Thank    
 you, Mum, for staying close, in all the ways that mean the most. Happy Mother's Day!'

Here are other suggestions for you to give to your mum;

  • A fragrance they like. (e.g. my mum likes the fragrance 'Wings')
  • Flowers (Their favorite flower maybe.)
  • Jewellery


What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?

Jordanne xoxo

1 comment: